On 5th and 6th April there was a trip to Liberec Region. It was a 2-day-long trip with very rich program - the first day: Sklárna Slavia (a glass factory in Nový Bor); a walk through the town of Nový Bor - a town famous for its glass industry and a visit of local museum of glass; Panská skála - famous rock made from the columnar basalt which gives the rock typical appearance; stop at rock called Bílé kameny which remind a group of elephants; one and half hour long hike on the top of Ještěd mountain and a visit of the Ještěd Tower. The second day: Science centre iQLANDIA Liberec; a visit of the museum of glass and bijouterie in Jablonec and Nisou and a walk through the town of a lot of popular natives like Gabriela Koukalová or Barbora Špotáková. We stayed overnight in Chata Pláně pod Ještědem - a cosy chalet on the hillside of the Ještěd mountain.
And opinions of the trip participants from kvinta A?
• It was a very nice trip! I really liked the stop at Panská skála - it’s an amazing geological structure and it was my first time there. Maybe there was too much of glass for me during whole journey. But I’m glad that I saw hard work of the glassmakers. And I’ve almost forgotten - we were traveling by a double-decker! I was sitting upstairs! Great!
• I really enjoyed the trip as well. The most exciting part for me was the Science centre iQLANDIA in Liberec. It's a modern science center with a planetarium and hundreds of original interactive exhibits. I've never been there before so was excited to try everything out. I had the most fun with interactive Mars vehicle, that you can drive and it moves with you as if you are driving the real thing. And I can't forget to mention that there was a huge Darth Vader made out of Lego! We took tons of pictures with him. It was great!
• The most exciting part for me was the Science centre iQLANDIA in Liberec. It's a modern science center with a planetarium and hundreds of original interactive exhibits. I've never been there before so was excited to try everything out. I had the most fun with interactive Mars vehicle, that you can drive and it moves with you as if you are driving the real thing. And I can't forget to mention that there was a huge Darth Vader made out of Lego! We took tons of pictures with him. It was great!
• I'm so excitited of this trip to Liberec like many others. In my point of view I liked mainly two visits. First: At Panská skála. In my opinion some information about this place, which I learn from our guide, I found very interesting and I'm glad, because I have really great photos from there!
The second visit was at IQLANDIA. I've never been there before and I didn't know what I should expect, but it was really good in the end. I tried gyroscope and admit, I had lots of fun there, but unfortunately fifteen minutes later I felt still sick. There were so many other interesting exhibits and in my view it definitely worths visiting.
• I totally agree with others. IGLANDIA was actually one of the best places we've wisited. I also like the city named Nový Bor. There is a glasshause which is very intresting and I met there my new friends. On luchpause we were together playing on the playground for kids and then we went to the church. Unfortunately It was closed so we sat down in front of the church and started to sing Czech songs. It was so much fun and this trip was for me one of the best schooltrip ever.
• Trip to Liberec was for me one of the best school trip we‘ve had as well. I enjoyed the first day in Nový Bor too. It was great to see the museum of glass and how glassmakers make glass vases. I’m glad that we could take a walk through Nový Bor, because it’s nice small town with a beautiful church and park. Then we went to Panská skála. I have been already there before, but it was as much amazing as for the first time. We took a lot of photos with friends there, but unfortunately the weather got worse. So when we arrived to Bílé kameny (Sloní kameny), it was cloudy and windy outside. But I have to agree with others that the second day in IQlandia was absolutely awesome.
• My favourite part would be visiting IQLANDIA. We got the opportunity to see and try lots of very fun and interesting expositions. My favourite would be earthquake simulator, but that was interesting and scary at the same time. I have a lot of nice pictures of my friends from that day, and I would definitely go again.
• IQLANDIA was definitively the best part of our trip. I enjoyed solving puzzlers and riddles and making giant bubbles. Unfortunately on Ještěd was foggy and I didn't see anything. But I hope we will go on more trips like this one!
• I agree with others, IQlandia was one of the best places we visited. We saw and tried a lot of very interesting things. My favourite was gyroscoope and earthquake simulator as Viki. I also enjoy ride in bus, because there was a lot of fun. We played some games together and we had fun, when I and Naty bought gas maker. I'm a little disappointed because of our hotel. There wasn't anything to drink. But it was really nice trip and I want more these trips for our class too.
• All trip to north Czech was really cool. Me & my two friends Marti and Anička met lot of new people! For example we met some crew full of boys from Kvarta A. We all put together and we really enjoyed all visits. The funny thing of the trip was that I on Wednesday evening lost my voice... Everybody made fun of me till the end! So on Thursday visit of IQlandia I was quiet, which was so sad. But over this funny complication it was lovely trip and I enjoyed it too much!
• It's definitely safe to say, that pretty much everyone, who went on this trip was happy to see all the amazing art and nature of Liberec. For me, IQlandia was probably the most interesting and fun stop throughout the whole trip. We also got to know other classes, that were there quite well, which most of us probably didn't really expect. Overall it was an amazing experience. Let's just hope our school does a good job at organizing more of these, which I'm sure they will.
So as you can see we’ve enjoyed it and we definitely want to go again!
Hrstka studentů kvinty A